Sunday, June 17, 2012

Taiga Soundtrack | 3: Traveling

| »

Taiga Soundtrack (#3)
Traveling
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: 06/17/12 | Last updated: 08/30/12


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

This is part of a little soundtrack I was asked to compose for an upcoming RPG named Taiga by friend Douglass Hughes. The game is set to have a dark, creepy, minimalistic feel, and I did my best to characterize it with the reduced instrumentation I was asked to use.

This is basically the “miscellaneous” theme, playing whenever the player is walking around or doing whatever that doesn’t trigger any of the other themes. It was meant to be sort of an extension to the ‘Main Theme’, only more fleshed out.

Written & recorded with Sibelius; mixed with Audacity.

Note: Song is subject to being modified at a later date as the game is finalized.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.