Saturday, May 11, 2013

Death of Innocence

| »

Death of Innocence
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: [c. 2009] | Last updated: 05/11/13


(Adobe Flash required to view audio player)

I’d been reading an enthralling fiction story series (now sadly vanished) that dealt with some of the harsher aspects of life. As I read the first scene, I suddenly found myself humming a random tune that appeared in my mind. I wrote it down, and before long, it turned into this theme. I’m pleased to say the author and I actually became pals over it.

I’d like to dedicate this theme to the author’s tragically departed cousin. My sincerest condolences to her family and friends.

Written & recorded with Sibelius; mixed with Audacity.

Changelog: (click the [+/-] to open/close →) []
  1. 03/09/12: Just made a few volume edits.
  2. 05/11/13: Re-recorded and remixed with improved sounds (especially piano) and minor tweaks.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.