Sunday, April 28, 2013

Adrian Finale

| »

Adrian Finale
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: 04/30/12 | Last updated: 04/28/13


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

This is a section from one of my older, longer pieces that I felt deserved to be made into a standalone piece. I’m quite happy with the richness of the sound – don’t chorales make everything so much nicer?

Written & recorded with Sibelius; mixed with Audacity.

Changelog: (click the [+/-] to open/close →) []
  1. 03/29/13 12:48 AM ET: Remixed with improved instruments (especially woodwinds).
  2. 04/08/13 2:35 AM ET: Remixed, changed synths, added a bass clarinet, and made various little tweaks.
  3. 04/28/13 5:54 PM ET: Fixed harp panning.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.