Thursday, August 30, 2012

Taiga Soundtrack | 5: Meeting Deity

| »

Taiga Soundtrack (#5)
Meeting Deity
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: 08/30/12


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

This is part of a little soundtrack I was asked to compose for an upcoming RPG named Taiga by friend Douglass Hughes. The game is set to have a dark, creepy, minimalistic feel, and I did my best to characterize it with the reduced instrumentation I was asked to use.

This track plays during the player’s meeting with the Deity Fox, a powerful but frustrated being who is quite unhappy with her current living arrangements. The song is meant to segue from ‘Forest’ during the tense encounter.

Written & recorded with Sibelius.

Note: Song is subject to being modified at a later date as the game is finalized.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.