Sunday, June 17, 2012

Taiga Soundtrack | Awake [deprecated]

| »

Taiga Soundtrack [deprecated]
Awake
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: 06/17/12 | Last updated: 08/30/12


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

UPDATE: Due to further revisions, this track will no longer be featured in the game, but will remain on the soundtrack.

This is part of a little soundtrack I was asked to compose for an upcoming RPG named Taiga by friend Douglass Hughes. The game is set to have a dark, creepy, minimalistic feel, and I did my best to characterize it with the reduced instrumentation I was asked to use.

This is the only relatively light-hearted song in the game, meant to play when the player wakes up, or else when they visit a store and the likes. I love when I get to play with pizzicato strings.

Written & recorded with Sibelius.

Changelog: (click the [+/-] to open/close →) []
  1. 08/30/12 5:22 PM ET: Song will no longer be in the game, but remains in the Soundtrack.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.