Friday, March 09, 2012

Setting Out

| »

Setting Out
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: [c. 2009] | Last updated: 03/09/12


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

I just felt like writing something for a hypothetical scene: A character prepares to set sail for a distant destination early at dawn, shares an emotional goodbye with a friend or loved one, then departs across majestic stretches of ocean, or maybe some glacial fjords (’cause they’re really pretty). That’s really all there is behind this one. (I’ll admit, I do like the little piano riff.)

Written & recorded with Sibelius; mixed with Audacity.

Changelog: (click the [+/-] to open/close →) []
  1. 03/09/12: Updated the song with a few fixes and revisions.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.