Saturday, March 17, 2012

Request: Veritas | Defenders of the West Theme

| »

Request from Veritas
Defenders of the West Theme
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: [c. 2010–11] | Last updated: 03/17/12


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

Ol’ chum Veritas (@VeritasKnight) recently asked me to whip up a theme for some sort of superhero roleplaying game. The melody for this piece came surprisingly fast, but the rest of the song needed long bouts of noggin-scratching before I finally hammered out the details and fine-tuned the sound to where I wanted it.

Written & recorded with Sibelius.

Changelog: (click the [+/-] to open/close →) []
  1. 03/17/12: Made a few small sound tweaks and technical edits.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.