Sunday, May 12, 2013

Haunted

| »

Haunted
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: [c. 2009] | Last updated: 05/12/13


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

This is a pretty simple piece without much background. It’s another section of one of my old rhapsodies that I’ve made into its own song. The theme (if any) would be someone being haunted by their dreams, the ghosts of their past, and trying to make sense of it all. Or something. (I’ve never been the best at putting vague feelings into words.)

Written & recorded with Sibelius; mixed with Audacity.

Changelog: (click the [+/-] to open/close →) []
  1. 03/07/12: Made a few revisions, fixed up some sounds.
  2. 05/12/13: Re-recorded and remixed with improved piano sounds and a few miscellaneous tweaks.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.