Thursday, January 27, 2011

Request: Gene Burmington | Munchausen’s Theme

| »

Request from Gene Burmington
Munchausen’s Theme
Composed by Joé McKen
Posted: [c. 2010] | Last updated: 01/27/11


(Adobe Flash required for audio player)

Another little request by my pal Gene Burmington for a school presentation on Munchausen’s Syndrome (a mental illness where sufferers compulsively harm themselves or others [in Munchausen by Proxy] to seek attention from doctors or others). He wanted a 3-minute background theme that loops over and over again, so here’s my shot. I tried to make it somewhat minimalistic, melancholic and slightly creepy; he basically asked for a sort of “creepy nursery” type of feel. I think I did well.

Written & recorded with Sibelius.

You are free to use & share my music as long as I am credited as the original creator. Song(s) available upon request.