Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dysfunctionality | Rude Awakening

| »

DISCLAIMER: This piece was done back when I was still – or, at least, more – terrible at art and humor, and only my strict, self-imposed non-deletion policy has spared it from being memory-holed out of embarrassment. So take it for what it’s worth.

Here’s a quick little comic I jotted out a few days ago for a friend. It’s not one of my best; there are plenty of little mistakes I ought to fix, but frankly, I just don’t care. =P

Dysfunctionality: ‘Rude Awakening’
full size (805×265)

This is actually an episode from a comic strip series I’d created a while back, titled Dysfunctionality. The character above is Max. Perhaps I'll post more details someday if I ever get around to it.

Original drawn by hand (pencils); inked & colored in PhotoShop CS4.